Rollout Information for 7th Grade Students
Date: Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: car rider line behind Stevens building
These items must be completed before pick-up
- $50 laptop fee must be paid ahead of time. Payment will not be accepted in line. Payments may be paid using the E-Funds link. Cash payments may also be made at BMS prior to Rollout.
- Online registration to SnapCode must be completed. You should have received a prior email with your link. If you need a code, please email Wendy Fletcher: email@example.com.
- Seventh graders are required to have an updated Form 121 form on file, with documentation of the TDap vaccine prior to starting school.
- Parents must complete the Zoom Consent form.
- Parents must complete the 20-21 Laptop Usage Agreement Form.
- Bring your student login information: user ID and password.
- Students are encouraged to come to rollout, but are not required to do so.